Trade in your Currency for US Dollars via Real Estate Investments
March 2020 is a time for new approaches to investing.
Recent drops in oil prices and the international stock market has left some international investors scrambling to look for more stable alternatives. Black Monday has made March 2020 a time for new approaches to investing.
Investing in the US Real Estate market overcomes 2 critical investment challenges:
- The volatility of international currencies as compared to the US dollar.
- The volatility of the stock market
These 2 components of international trade are intrinsically connected. A drop in stock markets or oil prices can diminish the value of other currencies such as the Mexican peso and Brazilian real while increasing the value of others.
The decrease in held capital is instant and oftentimes, slow to recover.
Real estate, on the other hand, has been proven to be able to withstand fluctuations in stock market trading and subsequent currency devaluation. This is why having a portion of your capital invested in US real estate is a solid strategy to buffer against the fluctuations that affect other investments.
BAI Capital’s mission is to advise Latin American investors to expand and apply capital in real estate projects in the United States, either to obtain the Green Card through the EB5 Immigrant Investor Program or by wealth diversification through our Equity Projects.
The highly skilled and experienced team at BAI Capital can guide you through every step of the process of finding the right properties or investment projects in the United States, regardless of your goal.
They have over 10 years experience in all aspects of Equity Capital management, including:
- Inspection of investment documentation,
- Structuring the origin of funds for petition to the EB5 program,
- Positive impact analysis prior to an investment,
- Guidance on the different types of visas for investors,
- Investment analysis in private equity projects,
- Real estate and financial development,
- Tax administration,
- Wealth management,
- Planning of business,
- Regulatory and administrative procedures in the region,
- Commercial and financial services,
- Hedge funds,
- and private equity.
Trading in your currency has never been easier.
Contact BAI today to book an appointment with one of our Investment Specialists.