Located minutes from University of Florida and Santa Fe College – be part of the first round of condo pre-sales and get the best prices!
Owning your own condo can provide stable rental income alongside attractive mid-to-long term property appreciation.
The Archer Place Development
The Archer Place project is the result of careful market analysis in the real estate sector, aimed at the student segment. Education, an essential service and tradition, alongside with the accompanying student housing, are two sectors that should show a strong recovery post COVID-19. This promises to be a great investment option due its location, concept and design.
Own a condo unit inside Archer Place!
• Up to 50% low interest bank mortgage available for overseas investors.
• Up to 70% low interest bank mortgage available for US citizens.
Location, location, location!
Archer Place is located just minutes from the University of Florida campus in Gainesville Florida.
Founded in 1866, the University of Florida is listed #7 in the ranking of state universities nationwide, with more than 75,000 enrolled students.
Gainesville is located in Alachua County Florida with a population of 132,249 inhabitants, of which 70,000 are university students according to the last census in 2017. Located just 1.5 hours from Orlando, 100 minutes from Tampa and 80 minutes from Jacksonville. In recent years, Gainesville has generated substantial residential and commercial real estate developments.
Returns >>> Rental Income and Appreciation>>>
• 2 and 3 bedroom Units with a sales price from USD 388,000
• USD 10,000 Refundable Reservation fee
• USD 50,000 with sales purchase
• Balance of 50% to be paid during construction (18 months)
• 50% on delivery – Mortgage available.
• Optional apartment key and rental management in place for property owners
• Optional Worry-Free key and rental management.
• 7% minimal rental income guaranteed.
Why Archer Place
The Archer Place Development is well situated in a location and region that is growing both economically and in size.
The demand for more housing creates the need for more affordable student housing while at the same time attracting the best developers and contractors for the consistent, stable rental market.
BAI Capital Track record
BAI Capital LLC, along with its experienced development partners hold decades of profitable project completion.
Attorneys: Greenberg Traurig with Security Attorney Bruce Rosetto; General Contractors: Land South; Architects: DLW Architects; Engineers: CHW / Gainesville; and Operating Company: Bosshardt Property Management.
Archer Place Condo Pre-Sales: Today’s Investment Profile
1. What is the investment? Condo unit ownership at Archer Place Student Housing in Gainesville Florida.
2. What are the returns? 7% minimal rental income + property appreciation in hot Florida market.
3. What is the investment stability? Medium-high. Stable and growing rental market.
4. When to buy? Now, before construction is completed and prices increase!
5. When to sell? Depending on investors profile and needs.
A limited number of investors are being offered the opportunity to buy condo units at a special pre-build price, to take advantage of the large student rental market beside the University of Florida Campus.
Take advantage of this risk-managed condo development to achieve your property ownership goals today!