The real estate market in the United States is one of the most attractive in the world, which is why every year more investors are looking for where to diversify their capital. And for this objective, the state of Florida is presented as the ideal place. We tell you why.
The US real estate market has become the favorite of many investors because it offers an innovative platform to invest with a high level of security. This is because there are various laws and regulations that protect investors against any type of fraud or manipulation.
The United States allows foreigners to invest as individuals or through corporations, giving them access to this lucrative market. Real estate investment in the US has become an effective strategy to diversify capital and protect it from inflation, especially in Latin American countries. One of the favorite states for the real estate market is Florida.
The state has become a paradise for tourists from all over the world who want to enjoy its beaches, sun and fun atmosphere. And over time, Florida has become more than just “the Sunshine State.”
It is also known for its excellent weather conditions, the low cost of living and the friendliness of its inhabitants. The state’s economy is based on tourism, agriculture, manufacturing, and service industries such as banking, insurance, and real estate brokerage services, among others.
Investing in Florida to protect capital from inflation
As we have seen, Investing in real estate in the United States has positioned itself as an effective strategy to diversify capital, especially in Latin American countries. For these purposes, one of the favorite states is also Florida.
This, mainly because the state’s commercial real estate market is one of the most dynamic in the entire country, with great demand due to its strategic location and its growing population.
According to Sotheby’s International Realty, real estate prices in Florida have risen more than 30% in the last year. And this growth is due to a combination of factors:
- The increase in demand for holiday homes.
- The expansion of tourist areas and their promotion as international destinations, which has caused an increase in tourism and has made it an attractive option for investors who want to rent their properties.
- The strengthening of the dollar against other currencies, which has made it possible for foreign buyers to be increasingly interested in investing in properties in Florida, since it shows convenient prices.
The state has a population of 20 million inhabitants and is among the five cities with the highest concentration of millionaires in North America, according to Forbes magazine.
In addition, it has an average annual income per capita of $40,000, which makes it an ideal place to invest.
5 Ways to Invest in Florida Real Estate
One of the reasons why investing in real estate in Florida is so attractive is because there are various ways to do it, depending on the needs and abilities of each investor:
1) Investing directly in properties: buying houses or apartments directly from their owners at a price below market value
2) Investing in real estate funds: these are funds that invest in different properties (apartments, offices or houses) on behalf of investors.
3) Invest through venture capital funds: these funds buy assets such as buildings or shares of companies that they then rent to tenants who pay monthly or annual rent.
4) Invest through REITs (Real Estate Investment Trusts): they are companies that own real estate assets that produce income. They are required by law to distribute most of their profits as dividends to shareholders.
5) Invest through crowdfunding platforms: these platforms allow people who want to invest in real estate to pool their money to buy a part of a property owned by a private investor. This allows them to share the risks and rewards with each other.
Investing in BAI Capital is investing in the United States
BAI Capital or Become American Investor LLC is a boutique firm with more than 12 years of experience specializing in raising, investing and managing private capital. Mainly, for capital investments in real estate development projects in the United States.
With a presence in the real estate sector in the states of Florida, Texas and New York, we specialize in generating value from the acquisition of land to the development of large-scale projects, such as residences for the elderly, student residences, multifamily buildings for rentals. and mixed-use, including condominiums and retail.
Our mission is to safeguard the capital of the partners and the own capital under the minimum risk exposure. With a safe development and going through all the stages: Land purchase, adjustment of urban zoning, commercial vision in architectural development and management of building permits. Then, we take charge of the capitalization, construction and exit with return of the capital and profits to the partners.
In this way, we guarantee fixed and stable returns for your client portfolio. In addition to having a confidential work protocol with encrypted web forms. Use of protected personal data and private meetings with our agents throughout Latin America.
You already know why Florida is the best state to invest in real estate in the USA. If you are looking to protect your capital from inflation with returns in USD or want to know how to obtain US residence by investment, complete our form on the website and an agent will contact you.