Guaranteed E2 Treaty Investor Visa Approval or Your Money Back (**)
We assist you in finding a franchisee to run the business while you enjoy your new life in America with your E2 Treaty Investor Visa.
The offering is based on the purchase of real estate in any of our in-construction projects.
We manage every step of the immigration process and guarantee E2 VISA approval (**).
Our expertise and market data will help you to select which business or franchise will succeed in the location and we will provide you a full turnkey, fully built and ready to operate new business with the E2 VISA.
Property prices will vary according to the size of the property. For example, a Subway restaurant franchise may require a 1,200 square feet shop and the property may cost from 400,000 USD to 500,000 USD.
International buyers will have access to property mortgage finance with low interest rates for 40% to 60% of the property sales price. In construction property will benefit the buyer to make partial payments during construction of the property. As a result, mortgage payments can be less or similar to rental payments and investor will have tax advantages with buying a property.
Additional start up business costs will be required such as royalty fees, furniture, fixtures and equipment, etc.
USD 30,000 as management and legal fees
USD 220,000 as property down payment that stays in escrow until E2 VISA approval
Additional expenses may occur with business start up
(**) Less management and legal fees
E2 Treaty Investor Visa FAQs
WHY SHOULD I INVEST FOR AN E2 VISA?
The E2 Visa allows you as the investor to live in the US, manage your own American business, all while earning US dollars.
WHAT IS THE E2 TREATY COUNTRY REGULATION? (bilateral treaty of trade and commerce)
A treaty country is one with which the United States maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation, and or with which the United States maintains a qualifying international agreement.
WHAT TYPES OF BUSINESSES ARE ELIGIBLE FOR E2 TREATY INVESTMENTS?
New businesses, franchises, existing businesses are all eligible for E2 Visa Petitions.
WHY BUY A PROPERTY INSTEAD OF LEASING IT?
The purchase of real estate vs leasing will provide the investor with benefits such as:
1) International buyers will have access to mortgage finance with low interest rates for 40% to 60% of the property sales price
2) In construction property will benefit the buyer to make partial payments during construction of the property
3) The interests paid on the mortgage will offset the income taxes
4) Mortgage payments will be similar or less then rent payment
5) Business owners will be able to negotiate better terms with franchisers since the property is in ownership, in particular potentially negotiate equipment lease or finance
6) Business owner will be able to design the store and build it from the very beginning directly with the developer saving remodeling costs.
CAN I SEND PETITION FOR THE E2 VISA WHILE STILL IN THE INVESTMENT PROCESS?
Yes. Once the investor has executed the sales contract for the property we can engage the immigration attorney to work on the petition while our investment advisors will work with the investor in selecting the right franchise or business. BAI Capital offer the full turn key solution.
WHAT ARE THE STEPS TO THE E2 TREATY INVESTOR PETITION?
The steps to the E2 Visa are:
1. Application and investment of “substantial” capital in a US business (15-90 days)
2. Possession of at least 50% of the shares of a real, actual, “bona fide” US based business
3. Active management or involvement of the same new or existing business or franchise throughout the visa term
WHAT IS A CLEAN APPLICATION?
Documentation that proves that the source and origin of investment funds were derived in a lawful manner.
E2 Visa: 100% Visa Approval Guaranteed or Your Money Back (**)
The investor does need to make investment but the money is held in an escrow account until USCIS has approved the visa petition. In case of denial the money will be returned to the investor LESS expenses such as immigration attorney and business advisory costs. The entire process may take 1 to 3 months.