WORKING DAY | INVEST IN FLORIDA USA, AND/ OR APPLY FOR THE US GREEN CARD
In Lima Peru | December 15, 16 and 17, 2021 9am-6pm.
It is a pleasure to invite you to participate in our USA investment workshop.
BAI Capital, together with UHY Blancas Sandoval & Asociados, one of the 20 leading companies at an international level in auditing and tax treatment services, will be serving pre-qualified investors in sections of a maximum of 1 hour and interested parties by appointment.
We will cover:
- Tax structuring in the USA for Peruvian investors who want to move their capital.
- Creation of companies in the USA and advice on investment banking for proven funds.
- How to Invest in the real estate sector in Florida and presentation of some projects developed by BAI Capital.
- How to invest and apply to the federal EB-5 visa program that allows the investor to obtain the green card in a passive way and without any additional responsibility other than that of their investment.
- Consideration of obtaining the green card as “Plan B”.
- Considerations regarding L1 visa and possibility of L1 visa + EB-5 Program.
You will be served by:
Carlos Sandoval, MBA
Managing Partner of UHY Peru
UHY is currently ranked 18th among the largest international auditing, accounting, tax, and consulting networks by fee revenue (source: International Accounting Bulletin, March 2021)
Ivan Rodriguez, MBA
VP Investment Advisor for BAI Capital
BAI Capital is a boutique real estate developer and private equity firm that has created a new employment impact of more than 1,000 new jobs through the construction of real estate projects with investors from 8 different countries.