A proven plan that allows you to study and work freely in the US.
What is the EB5 Visa Program?
- An investment program that exchanges capital influx and job creation for Green Cards for the whole family.
- An immigrant Visa unlike the non-immigrant F1 and H1B Visas, perfect for students and families.
- The most secure way to obtain US residency.
The EB5 Investment Program is an American government project created in 1990 that allows foreigners to obtain permanent residence of the United States through the realization of an investment in the country. The investor acquiring the green card also benefits his spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21 who can also live and work permanently in the United States. This program, also called the Fifth preference work visa, is under the administration of the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS).
The objective of the program is to facilitate and increase foreign investment in the United States economy.
7 Reasons EB5 is better than other Work or Study Visas
- Simply put, having an EB5 Visa allows you to live in the USA like a naturalized American, unlike the temporary and restrictive F1 Visa. It is neither a non-immigrant student or work Visa.
- That means the EB5 Visa provides for better admission rates than international students at many leading universities.
- It allows you to qualify for reduced in-state tuition at many universities, saving you and your family tens of thousands of dollars.
- Furthermore, it allows you to access more financial aid and scholarship options with NO restrictions on your preferred fields of study.
- EB5 Visa also means NO work restrictions while attending university, and NO need for an employer sponsor to stay and work in the US upon completion of studies.
- Additionally, and saving much time and headaches, the EB5 Visa does not need to be renewed frequently, unlike the F1 or H1M Visa.
- Finally, upon completion of the EB-5 Program investment requirements, you and your family are able to apply for US citizenship 5 years after receiving conditional permanent residency.
You move to study in the US, you graduate, and are now free to live, work and travel anywhere in the country.
The EB5 Visa Program is the best way to study, work and live in the US. It is your quickest and most sure way to obtain a Green Card for you and your family.
Book a free meeting today to fast track your road to a US Education AND Residency.